Saturday, November 15, 2014

Day 9

So it's day 9! I left this morning at 5 to go run a 1/2 marathon. I wanted to do it to show Carter that you can push past limits and through pain. With a little willpower and fight you can do anything. I'm going to give him my medal I got for finishing. .when he wakes up. It's 1:30 P.M. He is really feeling crappy. His hair started coming out in little patches. I wish it wouldn't do that. I wish it would just fall out at once. He says he's OK with it. But I can tell it's all beginning to wear on him a little. Not eating and drinking. Not leaving the hospital. Hoping to get him up and go for a walk around the halls or something to brighten his spirits up. We were told the mouth sores won't begin to heal until his white blood cell counts go up. So. Until then we are hanging in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment